Followers

Friday 21 June 2013

Guilty Pleasure

 I'm playing along with this month's sketch challenge. the theme is guilty pleasures.@ http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.co.uk/. Whenever i go to the seaside i have to try their fish and chips, its one of our holiday traditions and being by the sea you know that the fish is fresh.

i decided to try out my new Kaisercraft 36 clear stamp and use up some old stash Ive had for years. for some reason i seem to have an endless amount of stash hidden away.
Washi tape has become my latest craft obsession so expect to see it on everything.


8 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a beautiful page about such a simple subject. Love it.

EFI said...

Fabulous page!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Cathy said...

Love your page Katie!! Such a fabulous take on the sketch. Your photo is making me so hungry, I love chips! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS!

Katie said...

Its making me hungry too. Thanks for visiting.

Katie said...

Thank you. I.enjoyed playing along

Katie said...

Thanks Leslie looking forward to the weekly summer challenges at TMN.

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Super sweet details on this layout, katie!
Thank you for playing with us at OUAS in June!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!