Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

The Memory Nest final summer challenge

here we are the last summer challenge and the official end of British summer although the clocks don't go back till the end of October. The leaves have started to turn orange and yellow already and the air has become fresh with a slight chill. I start my end of summer holiday soon, I'm usually lucky and the temperatures aren't too cold in September.  I've chosen a festive layout for this project as i need to get my Christmas photos on to layouts before I add any more to the already large pile of photos.

I used Daisy Ds Nativity 12x12 paper as the back ground with Papermania Capsule Collection cranberry and Apple.

4 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a sweet layout Katie. Love your take on the challenge. Can't believe the leave are already changing. I love the fall. Thank you for playing along ALL summer long! I so appreciate that! :)

Becky said...

So beautiful! I like all of the greens. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

Angie said...

All your layouts are awesome! I especially like the "distressed" look on this one!

Crystal Schneider said...

Your layout looks very pretty with all of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!