Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween and fall cards



I had a play around with some card designs and came up with these, I new to cards as I've always been into scrapbook layouts but at least my cards no longer look like a child made them so I should be able to send them to people. i'am linking these projects to crafty creations and you can link your Halloween and Fall creations here http://www.thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/crafty-creations-4.html
 I used textured cardstock form Papermania and American crafts earth tones with the frames 8 die cutter from Crafts-Too.  the stickers are from EK Success and I used a spider charm and adhered it at an angle and drew a line connecting it too the spider web sticker.
this card was made with the same products but this time I used a sizzix bigz die and a pumpkin stamp from KI stamps.

2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Katie, those cards are beautiful. Love the coloring and layout of the top one.

Leslie Germain said...

You know I love these cars. Wanted to stop by and say thanks for sharing on crafty creations! so talented!