Followers

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Crafty creations

my crafty creation this week is a scrapbook layout using the new Papermania Madame Payraud's collection. I love working with vintage tones and shabby chic. the server weather we are having in the UK at the moment is making it difficult to take clear photographs of my projects. after all if you've spent a lot of time on something you want to show it off nicely. join us at http://thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/and share your crafty creations.
the lady in the photo is my nan with my mom and was taken around the 1960's. I love looking at old photographs to see how much things have changed.

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Katie, this is a gorgeous layout. Love the vintage look. Thank you for sharing with us on Crafty Creations. Always appreciate you stopping by and love seeing what you create.