Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Memory Nest Make it Monday no 21

its been a balmy hot summer over here in England and I thought a bright cheery layout would capture the mood. its another one of Great Yarmouth this time its the top end of the seafront by the wellington pier which was reopened as an amusement centre. if you would like to have a go then share your layout at www.thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk. my next break comes at the end of summer I September and its the big one so plenty of photos to share.


I used the Grace Taylor Happy Days scrapbook kit and matching dies to make this layout.  I am not usually comfortable with using bright colours and patterns but i had a go.

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE what you did with the sketch, Katie. SUch a fun and colorful page!!