Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Trimcraft Scrapbook Feature May

Hi all
I am sharing my layout i made for the June scrapbook feature over at www.trimcraft.co.uk. pop in to see the full tutorial and other inspiration. www.trimcraft.co.uk


This is a photo of my Nan and Grandad on their wedding day. I created a frame using twine and pearls.


Here is a close up of the Keys die set and the Tag die set by First Edition.


I wanted to experiment with shaker boxes. The easiest way to create them is by using nesting dies.

       
Thanks for looking

8 comments:

janna'scraftingattic said...

Great page , lovely memory and great tutorial x

Kathy said...

Really lovely, I love all the embellishments

Brawny x said...

Wow this is so pretty. Love all the embellishments x

Katie said...

thank you Lea

Katie said...

Thank you Kathy

Katie said...

Thank you Janna

Leslie Germain said...

gorgeous page!! LOVE the vintage picture!!

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is a fantastic page it really shows off the photo of your grandparents. Hugs Jackie