Followers

Thursday 1 October 2015

A Step In The Dark: Shadow Clocksy Pop-Culture Zombie Girl

Hi all
Today i am sharing my project for the A Step In The Dark design team. Our sponsor for this month is Shadow Clocksy. The winners of this challenge get to choose some free stamps from her Etsy shop.

You can join our group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/629105100496386/


As Halloween aproches i though i would amp up the gore a bit. Only i knocked over the rep spritzing ink and now my desk and carpet are red too.


Here is a close up of the digi stamp i used which is the Pop-culture zombie girl one.


I dipped my fingers in red Deco Art mister to create a few bloody finger prints


I stamped the sentiment out using red Dovecraft ink as it doesn't run when wet. I then dribbled more red misting ink along the bottom and let it run a bit. I will be back with more dark projects with my Forever Dark projects.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just fabulous Katie. My son said it's cool too. Just love the gore- the perfect Halloween look.
Cathy

Katie said...

Thank you Cathy

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Totally loving this!! Halloween is my fav for card making.

Unknown said...

Very spooky Katie, great card hun, hugs xx

Anonymous said...

brilliant what a creepy card

Katie said...

Thank you Holley

Katie said...

Thank you Avril

Katie said...

Thank you Trace