Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Forever Dark November: Shadow Clocksy Arcadia Pin Up


Hi all 

I am back with my November DT make for Forever Dark. Our sponsor this month is Shadow Clocksy and all you have to do to win some digis is enter a dark themed project on our challenge blog http://foreverdark2.blogspot.co.uk/


I used the Arcadia Pin up Digital stamp which you can find here https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/238815564/arcadia-pin-up-digital-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_1


I used the First Edition Marker Pens to colour her in with. For the hair i used Oak House Studio's Garnet Acrylic ink and used the markers to create the highlights.


I used the Gorjuss Girl papers for the layers because they are lovely and grungy. I then cut out some cogs using the Xcut cog set and Neon Cardstock. I stamped over the neon and card base using Susan K weckesser A Little Bit Washi stamps.


2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love the bright pop on this artsy image. Totally up my alley.

Unknown said...

Superb Katie, love the image, you colouring is amazing, love the bright colours you have used, hugs xxx