Followers

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Gecko Galz 24 tags of Christmas

Hi all 

I am playing along with the 24 Tags of Christmas Challenge as an official member of the Gecko Galz Design Team. All the details are here including the latest offers from the Etsy shop http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/24-tags-of-christmas.html




I started off with a white tag and i used an embossing folder and then i spritzed the tag with Apple Green ink from Oak House Studio. I then used gold ink and rubbed it over the embossing.


I used the Altered Christmas Digital collage Sheet and cut out the little bits before deciding where to place them. I inked the edged with Colour Chemistry Fire Brick ink and stuck them down.


I used the Old Fashioned Christmas Digital Stamp Set and coloured in Santa's Hat and coat. I then cut out the stamp. I used 3d foam pads to mount it to the tag, i then wrapped jute twine around the topper.



For my next tag i embossed the base and spritzed it with Jubilee Red and Yellow Shimmer misting sprays.

I used both the Altered Christmas collage sheet with the Christmas Icon Collage Sheet. I used a stamp from the Old Fashioned Christmas Digital Stamp Set and tore it up and inked the edged.



I layered up the pieces and used Gold Shimmer Dome Stickers to add a bit of glitter.


I used the bird from the Industrial Digital Set and coloured it in.



For the tag base i used a stencil mask and applied Red Pan Pastels to the base. I then spritzed the tag with Vintage Sepia from Oak House Studio and spritzed a stamp from the old Fashioned Christmas stamp set with Jubilee Red before tearing it up.


I tied two bows one in gold organza and one in jute 


I finished off the tag by adding a few sequins.

6 comments:

Michele said...

Love this gorgeous tag Katie, so festive! xo

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful tags!!

Julie Wilson said...

Lovely work Katie. Have a fantastic Christmas hugs Julie xxx

Katie said...

Thank you Michele

Katie said...

Thank you Leslie

Katie said...

Thank you Julie