Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Visible Image: Hope Card

                                                         Hi all

I have been busy this week packing and moving stuff over to the new house. I feel like i have been weightlifting and every muscle in my body is aching but it will be worth it soon. So i snapped up a few bargains on Black Friday and grabbed a couple of stamp sets from Visible Image. I am loving the new INKcognito collection which is me all over.



This card is really easy to make.

I used Vintage Sepia Ink In A Bottle and spritzed it into the centre of the card. I then rubbed the ink in with a baby wipe and used Paris Pink around the edges. I then spritzed more Vintage Sepia onto the card and left it to dry.


I used the INKcognito Heart stamp with Ranger ink and then stamped the sentiment off to the side. I used the Ink Splats stamps around the edges and to under line the sentiment.



1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Katie x