Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

I Am Returning To The Memory Nest Design Team


Hi all 

I am excited to announce that i will be returning to The Memory Nest as a fully fledged Sketch Designer. I can't wait to see what everyone creates but while we wait to get started here is my layout i made using Leslie's sketch.



                     I used the sketch for my final project with That Craft Place so i wont go into too much                                                                            detail this time but you can find the full post  here  http://whatkatiedid2.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/goodbye-that-craft-place-design-team.html





I hope to see you soon over at www.thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk

1 comment:

Susanne said...

How fun to be on that team again. Speaking of fun, that layout looks like it would have been fun to construct. Fab!