Followers

Sunday 21 August 2016

Life in a Snapshot Sketch Challenge DT Call

                                                        Hi all

 I am looking for a few people to join my Sketch Challenge team. 

I am looking for people who love to craft and work with a team of like minded people

You need to be active on social media

You don't need a blog if you have a Facebook Artists page that is ok

I need you to comment on the challenge entries 

I only need one project a month using the sketch provided 

Challenge goes live on the 1st October so plenty of time to get something made up



I  can offer the DT a discount to use for Things to Alter 

Promotion of their work on social media

The opportunity to create projects in a stress free environment

If you would like to apply send me an email katielamb20@hotmail.co.uk with three projects and tell me a bit about yourself.












No comments: