Followers

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Trimcraft Simply Creative Life's a Beach Take Me To The Beach Scrapbook Page


Hi all

I have a bright Seaside layout for you. The page was inspired by my need to get to a beach any beach and soon. I am counting  down to my holiday so crafting with this collect brought back a few memories.



Take a 12x12 sheet and cut another 12x12 sheet into a 24 cm by 14 cm rectangle and adhere to center of page.
Cut another rectangle 16 cm by 10 cm and tear down the edges, rough it up a bit more using scissors.
Adhere this down the page by the edge of the large rectangle
Mat the photo onto patterned paper and trim around it to leave a boarder
Glue a bit of netting over the layers
Cut a 4cm by 15 cm strip and place  over the net
Add a few strips of summer themed washi tape along the middle of the page.





Decorate around the photo with die-cut shells, tickets and bucket and spade
I used washi tape to add a bright pattern to the spade



           Finish off by adding the title with a mixture of Simply Creative Alphabet stickers.




6 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

YOur page is beautiful...and I understand your need to get to the beach...it will always be the place that restores my soul.

Jackie T said...

Hi Katie this is a stunning page I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Katie said...

Thank you Lynette

Katie said...

Thank you Jackie

Angela Dodson said...

love the bright layout Katie,all the little details work so well and even the chipboard alphas look like beach balls to go perfectly with your theme. I live at the seaside and it is just such a lovely atmosphere, fresh air and watching the waves. easy to take it for granted, hope you get to visit a beach soon x

Dawn said...

Fun page Katie! I love the colours, I had my bathroom done out in a beachy theme, using those exact colours for a few years! We've changed it now, but I did love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx