Hello crafty friends
I wanted to get back into scrapbooking and spotted the new 12 x 12 paper pads from The Works. This one is called Magic Moments and has mixed media backgrounds.
1) Add gesso to the base using a brayer to get the distressed and smudged look.
2) Add a few stencils to the background using modeling paste.
3) Cut up a strip of drywall tape and place around page randomly.
(4 Spritz and flick media misters over the page.
5) Using the Journaling stamp set from Sin City Stamps, Apply textures randomly around page.
6) Paste strips of white tissue across the page using gel medium. Think paper mache and that is sort of the idea here.
7) Begin chopping up a few 12 x 12 sheets of coordinating papers. There are no rules or measurements involved in this bit just pure experimentation. Try adding different textures and scraps to the layers to achieve a different look.
8) Mount your photo onto cardstock and build the final layers around it.
9) Decorate the page and add a title
I used white divine twine and spritzed it with different inks to create a rainbow effect.
Thank you for visiting