Hello crafty friends
I have a new tutorial showing you how to create a shaker card using the new Bee Garden Collection
Dovecraft Craft Foam
Dovecraft A4 Acetate
Aztec Eco Metallic Lustre
Hexagon Nesting Die
A Bit of Washi Tape
1) Cover a square card with a sheet of paper.
2) Cut a sheet of the kraft card diagonally and glue to corner of the card.
3) Glue the shaker box onto the card and decorate with flowers and a wooden bee.
4) Place dry wall tape onto a non stick surface.
5) Paint with metallic gold paint and leave to dry.
6) Peel off the dry wall tape and cut to fit
7) Stamp out the solid washi tap stamp onto card.
8) Carefully stamp a sentiment onto the washi tape and glue to dry wall tape before adding to the card.
How to create a shaker box
1) Take two nesting die shapes and position onto craft foam.
Hold in place with washi tape.
2) Repeat step one with a sheet of patterned paper.
3) Use the larder die out of the two and cut one kraft card and one using acetate.
4) Glue the large foam cut out onto the kraft card base.
5) Add the sparkly sequins
6) Glue the acetate over the top and leave to dry
7) Glue the hexagon frame over the top of the acetate.
Thank you for visiting