Hello crafty friends
Papermania Button Pack Pastels
Xcut Egg Nesting Die
Fiskars Boarder Punch Lace
First Edition Pretty Poesy 6x6 Paper Pad
1) Cut out the egg shape from cream card stock.
2) Glue Green Apple Divine Twine around the edges.
3) Thread twine through the button holes.
4) Tie some small bows from the twine and adhere to buttons.
5) Glue a mixture of buttons and resin charms inside the egg.
Fill as many gaps as you can.
6) Adhere a sheet of 6 x6 paper to a square card blank.
7) Cut on of the 6x6 sheets in to half and use a boarder punch to create a frilly edge.
8) cut a small doily into half and adhere to the top and bottom corner of card.
9) Finish off with a few buttons and a sentiment.
Thank you for visiting.