I am have been given some lovely stamps from Magenta Style to create a few projects with. So i created this art journal page using the Flower stamp and a variety of textures i found around the home. Learn how to create it below.
1) Spritz baby pink and sepia misting spray onto a blank page.2) Apply white gesso with a brayer, you can use a pallette knife for a neater look.
3) Apply modeling paste down the middle of the page using a mini stencil.
4) Spray more misting sprays across the page.
5) Stamp the flower out onto white cardstock and paint with glimmer glaze.
6) Apply modeling paste over the top with a stencil and cut flowers out
7) Use drywall tape and dried baby wipes to add layers of texture to the page.
8) Glue twine along the centre of page.
9) Place the flowers into position and then stamp a few delicate branches in between the gaps.
10) Finish off by adding a sentiment and enamel dots to the page.
Magenta Products used
Thank you for visiting